INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY -
- 4 magical days & 3 nights in a peaceful 7 bedroom, 7 bath 5,700 sq. ft. mansion just 30 minutes south of Rosarito. This slice of heaven is in a gated community that sits above an oceanfront golf course & is about 200 yards from the rocky coastline, giving you beautifully unobstructed ocean views all the way to the horizon.
- a pool to soak in just a very short walk away from the house.
- round-trip transportation from San Juan Capistrano, CA or San Diego Airport to Mexico with a Baja expert.
- welcoming swag bags overflowing with our favorite wellness products (featuring: Pure 7 Chocolate, UChooseSuperfoods, Lark Ellen Farms, RX, NuttZo, & many more!)
- nourishing organic GF plant-based breakfast every morning + dinner every night prepared by Jess Schnitzer of Shut The Fig Up (sample menus)
- a fridge stocked with goods for drinking & snacking. ex: water, coffee, energy balls, paleo honey-sweetened chocolate, organic fruits 'n veggies, kombucha, etc.
- 75 minutes vinyasa yoga in the mornings + 75 minutes of sunset yin yoga & guided meditations on the beach in the evenings lead by Yoga Instructor & Lululemon Ambassador Maggie Gelineau.
- don't worry about packing your yoga mat, we will be providing them!
- a 60 minutes manifestation & self-care workshops hosted by Grace Blacksea of QuenchCollective, with face masks to follow!
- a tranquil guided group horseback ride in the beautiful hills of Baja California.
- closing night intention setting & energy healing women's circle led by Maggie Gelineau.
- time for personal downtime with the option of in-house massage.
NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY -
- daily lunches.
- travelers insurance.
MAKE SURE TO BRING -
- a current passport
- a swimsuit
- a beach towel
- closed-toe shoes + pants for horseback riding
*note: if you will be flying in for the retreat... pick-up will be at San Diego Airport at 12:00/12:30pm Friday, Oct. 12 & drop-off will be at San Diego Airport close to 3:30pm on Monday, Oct. 15.